Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., XI XI Zeta
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., Xi Xi Zeta Chapter is pleased to announce its annual Book Scholarship. Please complete the attached scholarship application in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Important dates to remember are as follows:
Application Deadline – March 15, 2022
Notification of Receipt – March 20, 2022
Notification of Selection – April 1, 2022
All applicants must complete and submit their application, along with the required documentation, no later than March15, 2022
Email completed application to Ms. Alexis Batts:
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc
Xi Xi Zeta Chapter
Attn: Scholarship Committee
The Scholarship Committee of the Xi Xi Zeta chapter would like to thank you in advance for your pursuit of a higher education, and we send cheers and motivation to you as you begin your scholarship application.
Respectfully, The Scholarship Committee
Scholarship Application Checklist
TWO letters of recommendation
Official high school transcript (emailed preferable)
- All applicants must have a 2.50 G.P.A and must submit their official transcript along with their scholarship application by March 15, 2022.
- The registrar or applicable school official must sign, initial, seal and officially stamp the envelope. Your application will be considered incomplete if the transcript is not enclosed in a sealed and signed envelope or emailed directly from the school.
- Complete Student Resume Sheet - click on link 2022 Scholarship Application
- Personal Statement
Criteria for your personal statement is as follows:
Length: No longer than two pages 300 - 500 words.
Format: Typed: Size 12, Times Roman font, and doubled-spaced. Each page must have a header with your first and last name. The title should be "Personal Statement" and centered at the top of the page.
Content: Clearly address the following two topics in sequential order. Please type your response directory under each topic.
- What are your career goals? Please outline your plan to achieve your goals.
- Please list a person that has influenced you during your educational journey.